An update from the Hadley Simmons team
As you will be aware we have been given the go ahead from Saturday 4th July as a team we have decided that we wouldn't start doing clients straight away. So we will open the doors to clients on Monday 13th July we are going to use this extra time to train the staff and make sure the salon is as safe as possible for our team and you.
We have already put together a plan going forwards and it will be detailed below. We have had to make some changed to how we work for the first 12 weeks and then we will relook at them and change if needed.
Our Commitment to you to reduce the risk:
- A one meter PLUS distance will be maintained as much as possible.
- Each Team member will have a temperature check on arrival to the salon. Anyone with a raised temperature will be sent home and have to self isolate.
- Face visors will be worn by staff at all times.
- Gloves will be worn wherever possible and replaced between client. As well as handwashing and hand sanitiser.
- We will continue our rigorous cleaning daily and clean all equipment and sections between clients. If you normal see 2 stylists we will keep you to the same section.
- We are unable to offer magazines at this time so please feel free to bring your own. We will offer refreshments in take away cups so these can be recycled after use.
- We do also ask that you bring as little as possible to your appointment.
What we will be asking from you:
- We ask that you arrive to you appointment ontime not before or after. If you are late to your appointment you will be asked to rebook.
- Please come alone we cannot cater for any plus ones at this time.
- We will be operating a lock door policy and we will only let you in when the previous client has left the salon.
- When you arrive we will take your temperature with our no contact thermometer. If you have a temperature you will not be allowed in the salon and you will be asked to rebook.
- If you have any symptoms of covid - 19 we also ask you to cancel your appointment.
- We ask you to wear your own mask or face covering to your appointment but if you do not have one we do have a small amount you can purchase from us.
- If you need to use the WC when you are with us please social distance as much as possible. Soap / Hand sanitizer and disposable hand towels will be provided.
- We will be taking no cash payments or cheques until further notice but if you wish to tip please bring the right money in an envelope for your stylist. We cannot tip on cards.
We have had to make a few changes to how we work and the services that we offer at this time.
- We have also had to introduce a price increase due to PPE costs and suppliers increasing their costs. Please visit our website for the updated pricelist.
- Because we have such a long waiting list and we would like to get through this a quickly as we can we can only offer the following colour services. Half Head highlights / T-section / all over colours we can offer a shorter top up services of a Balayage but this is limited to an hour only.
- We cannot offer any complimentary colour blow dry's or fringe trims.
- We also recommend that everyone thinks about booking a cut with their colour where you can and we will try and do this on the same day where is possible.
- We also unfortunately cannot run our loyalty scheme at this time.
- We will be using disposable gowns where possible but all fabric gowns will be sanitized after every use and washed every night.
- Please don't call the salon we will be intouch with everyone that had an appointment with us between March 21st - 12th July. Then we will start on our waiting list only then will we open the online booking and phone lines for appointments.
- If you have coloured your hair yourself you will need to come and see us between 6th July - 10th July to see Sophie and have another skin test. please do contact us and we can arrange a time with you. email@example.com
Lastly we ask please be patient and kind with us during this time we are doing our very best to get you in as fast as we can but keeping you safe we cant work how we did before or fit in nearly 4 months worth of work in the first 2 weeks we are open.
We cant wait to see you.
Alex, Luke, Sophie and The Team